Mobility Solutions for Transit & Transport Operators
The transport industry is in the disruption phase where many new technologies, products & services are being produced to enhance the customer travelling experience. Despite these innovations, today transportation has turned into a complex system ruled by private vehicles, cab operators, public transport etc which has many useful options for the user however there are as many challenges as the opportunities.
MaaS – Mobility as a Service solved these challenges by integrating the various transport modes in a region into a single & accessible mobility service on demand.
- Through MaaS passengers get real-time travel information.
- It provided easier access to public transport, ride-sharing, bike-sharing, scooter-sharing, taxi, car rentals, ride-hailing etc.
- MaaS can also have an added value by offering a single payment channel throughout the individual journey.
Why Transport operators & transit companies should opt for MaaS?
MaaS aims to be the best value proposition for on-demand transport services. Enabling employers, transport operators & transit companies to increase productivity and ease commutes.
- Combined & integrated mode of transport simplifies travel
- Detailed directions across combinations of transport modes (public and private) creates best combinations of trips to your destination.
- With a tap on phone any traveller can get route directions, city maps, timing, train & bus timetable, check fares, save favourite stops etc.
- For operators, EV charging locations stop help plan longer transit trips
MaaS solutions can be integrated with different model solutions as well for use in different industries.
- Transport operators
- Infrastructure & logistic operators
- Transit companies
- Other Technological companies