Urban Mobility for Real Estate & Private Sector
Today’s the cities are overcrowded with different types of vehicles & day on day becoming more and more populated. Transportation systems no longer possess the technological advancements needed to keep people moving via efficient & accessible options.
Why can Mobility change the Real estate developments?
Mobility is the backbone of today. Hence, real estate developers or private sector housing companies need optimised urban mobility solutions.
- Residents now-a-days prefer neighbourhoods with easy access to mobility services.
- Higher rents for better mobility regulated services especially in high demand & congested cities.
- Future needs will be accommodation of autonomous vehicles, smart solutions for traffic problems, recharging & service points for electric vehicles etc.
- Improved safety, efficient cost & time for travelling, transportation of good & services & access to real-time services.
Using MaaS to adopt urban mobility solutions
Using the MaaS to address the following complex issues can be a game changer for any real estate developer or private housing companies.
- Constrained Capacity
- Increasing Global Demand among Passengers
- First Mile-Last Mile Connectivity
- Diverse Transport Options
- Complex Travel Behaviour in every City
- Increasing Road Congestion
- Need for multi-modality and Micro-Mobility
- Demand for Smart Journey Planner (directions, cost and timing)
- Safe routes for Senior Citizens and children